This high quality and durable range provides three types of hatch design and size, that universally fit the vast majority of vehicle types.
This precision engineered range is ideal for fitting to mini-buses and coaches through to more specialist vehicles such as ambulances and horseboxes.
The Mobility Networks range of metal roof top hatches are a leading worldwide choice.
When selecting the appropriate hatch from a range of sizes, specifiers have the option to include electrically powered opening along with ventilation if preferred.
All components are accurately engineered for durability and the aluminium, powder coated frames ensure maximum protection against corrosion. Seals are accurately manufactured for air tight locking and road noise reduction.
Lightweight yet extremely robust, the metal roof hatches from Mobility Networks have innovative design and deliver proven performance and reliability. They are simple to fit and represent the safe and secure hatch solution for lasting value.
- Compatible with all mini bus and coach designs worldwide
- High quality, reliable components that are proven to perform
- Durable, safe and secure
- Maintenance free
- High quality finish for an aesthetic look
- Straightforward to install
- No additional road noise when closed
- Efficient on-site installation by Mobility Networks’ engineers available in certain regions – details available on request