This safe and secure range is suitable for fitting to all types of mini-bus and coach through to more specialist vehicles such as ambulances and horseboxes.
This Mobility Networks’ range is a trusted choice worldwide. Hatches are constructed with toughened 4mm glass that meets international safety standards and frames provide a harmonious seal, irrespective of roof curvature.
Rubber surrounds are manufactured in heavy-duty material so soundproofing is assured along with durability when exposed to extreme weather conditions. Whether manual or electrically automated versions are preferred, every solution is maintenance free and ensures problem-free operation for many years. The fully powered hatch can be easily operated via ergonomic controls situated on the vehicle dashboard. This can include automated opening or activation of an in-built ventilation fan if required.
The powder coated aluminium frames are noncorrosive and the lightweight design ensures that savings in fuel consumption can be achieved over traditional roof top hatches.
- Compatible with all mini bus and coach designs worldwide
- High quality, reliable components that are proven to perform
- Durable, safe and secure
- High quality finish for an aesthetic look
- Straightforward to install
- No additional road noise when closed
- Efficient on-site installation by Mobility Networks’ engineers available in certain regions – details available on request