Available in two different designs, this fully automatic lift provides safe access for wheelchair passengers and enhanced driver visibility when stowed.
Ideal for wheelchair accessible mini-buses, taxis and domestic vehicles, the Inboard Vertical-split Steel Lift from Mobility Networks is a trusted access solution. Precisely engineered in high grade steel, this fully automatic solution incorporates a lifting platform that splits vertical when stowed. This ensures rear or side visibility for the driver is uncompromised whilst internal vehicle space is optimised.
There are four versions of this lift with varying platform sizes, weights and loading capacities suitable for different vehicle applications. The 905M ‘Micro’ version only weighs 100kg but can still lift an impressive 300kg load through its strong steel construction. This reduced weight provides operators with significant fuel savings when installed so operation costs are lower.
Deployment of the lifting platform is smooth and controlled through its quality, electro-hydraulic cylinders. The roaming hand controller is easy-to-use with a simple two-button console. The wire mesh platform provides an anti-slip surface and safety is further enhanced by raised edges and automatic ‘roll-off stops’. These end barriers remain raised until the lift has fully completed its cycle to floor level. Once the platform is safely positioned, these protection plates automatically lower allowing the wheelchair user to exit the lift.
An anti-tilting safety device is pre-installed for added user peace of mind along with an emergency auxiliary hand pump in case of vehicle power failure. When the platform is not in use and is folded vertically, its in-built anti-rattle technology ensures there is no additional noise when in transit.
The finish and quality of all components are of the utmost standard and the overall ergonomic design is aesthetically pleasing.
- Reliable and safe design delivers peace of mind for operators and passengers
- Vertical split design for maximum side and rear visibility when stowed
- Simple to install and minimal maintenance
- Highly durable and non-corrosive steel
- Ideal for high traffic usage
- Straightforward fully automatic operation by a single user
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
- Efficient on site installation by Mobility Networks engineers available in certain regions – details available on request
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control