Available with three different sizes of platform, this fully automatic wheelchair access lift is a world-leading design engineered from durable steel.
Ideal for high traffic usage, this robust vehicle wheelchair lift delivers unsurpassed levels of durability, safety and reliability.
Ideal for wheelchair accessible vehicles, taxis and M1 applications, the inboard lift from Mobility Networks represents a proven choice. Precisely engineered in high grade steel, this fully automatic solution incorporates twin arms for stable and level lifting. The finish and quality of all components are of the utmost standard and the overall ergonomic design is aesthetically pleasing.
There are three versions of this lift with varying platform sizes suitable for different vehicle sizes and applications. When the folding platform is stowed vertically in a vehicle, rear visibility is still possible whilst in-built, anti-rattle technology ensures there is no additional noise when in transit.
The wire mesh platform provides an anti-slip surface when deployed and safety is further enhanced by raised edges and automatic ‘rolloff stops’. These end barriers remain raised until the lift has fully completed its cycle to floor level. Once the platform is safely positioned, these protection plates automatically lower allowing the wheelchair user to exit the lift. The lift is highly reliable, durable and simple to operate via a two-button roaming remote control. It has two quality, electro-hydraulic cylinders which deliver smooth controlled movement.
An anti-tilting safety device is pre-installed for added user peace of mind along with an emergency auxiliary hand pump in case of vehicle power failure.
- Peace of mind for operators thanks to a strong and safe design
- Proven, reliable lift built by industry specialists
- Simple to install and minimal maintenance
- Highly durable and non-corrosive steel construction – robust and hard wearing
- Ideal for high traffic usage
- Fully automatic
- Straightforward operation by a single user
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
- Efficient on site installation by Mobility Networks engineers available in certain regions – details available on request
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control