This powered retracting platform delivers safe wheelchair access to domestic vehicles and represents a breakthrough in lightweight, ultra-slim design.
Mobility Networks is regarded as the worldleading innovator in access solutions for adapted vehicles. Its F6 Ultra-thin vehicle cassette lift reiterates this pioneering approach and provides a side access platform that can lift and lower a wheelchair and occupant weighing up to 300kg.
The precision-engineered F6 comprises of a lightweight yet highly durable aluminium platform which deploys from stainless steel housing that is located under a vehicle chassis. When stowed, the F6 is only a mere 65mm in depth so ground clearance is maximised whilst fuel efficiency is not compromised.
The in-built multi-link technology ensures smooth and stable lifting via an intuitive rooming handcontroller. When in motion, highly visible warning lights activate and roll-off stops automatically raises to keep the wheelchair passenger safe.
In terms of installation, the F6’s compact design results in no vehicle modification being required such as alterations to the fuel tank or exhaust systems. It is compatible with Euro 6 exhausts and typical vehicles that are suitable for the F6 lift include VW T5/T6 and Mercedes V-Class / Vito.
- Fuel consumption savings through lightweight design
- Fast fitting with no internal vehicle modifications required
- Strong, reliable and durable - trusted performance with assured safety
- Excellent vehicle ground clearance maintained through ultra-slim cassette
- Quality engineering that provides peace of mind for fitters, drivers and passengers
- Efficient installation and servicing available across Europe
- Loading capacity: 300kg
- Overall lift weight: 140kg
- Platform dimension: 760 x 1160mm
- Emergency hand pump and lowering valve
- Meets all current European standards and regulations