This compact, folding wheelchair access lift for M1 WAVs, is the lightest solution available worldwide and delivers assured safety and reliability.
This smaller version of the Lightweight Inboard Vehicle Lift from Mobility Networks, is a more compact solution for M1 WAVs that combines weight saving benefits with high levels of durability.
The Compact Lightweight Inboard Lift from Mobility Networks represents a clear innovation in the market. It provides a strong, safe powered platform that lifts and lowers a wheelchair passenger so they can gain seamless access to the side or rear of an adapted vehicle.
Precisely engineered in high grade aluminium throughout, this fully automatic lifting solution only weighs 88kg – which delivers significant fuel savings. The finish and quality of all components are of the utmost standard and the overall design is non-corrosive. It has two high quality, electro-hydraulic cylinders which deliver a smooth controlled movement. It is highly reliable, durable and simple to operate via a two-button roaming remote control.
This pioneering aluminium lift incorporates a two-piece, folding platform that requires minimal storage space when stowed. This mechanism is also ideal to accommodate lower vehicle ceiling heights common with smaller WAVs. When vertically stored, the folding 700 x 1120mm platform allows rear visibility to ensure driver awareness is not compromised.
The lightweight yet extremely durable aluminium platform surface is constructed in a wire mesh arrangement. This provides an anti-slip, hard wearing surface whilst offering a weight saving advantage. As standard with all proven wheelchair access lift from Mobility Networks, this lift has raised edges along the sides of the platform and automatic ‘roll-off stops’. These protective end kerbs remain raised and only lower when the lift has completed its full cycle. An anti-tilting safety device is also pre-installed for added user peace of mind.
It is fully recyclable and the reduced fuel consumption it provides, reduces the carbon footprint of the parent vehicle.
- Reduced fuel consumption through a world-leading lightweight construction
- Strong, reliable components deliver proven safety and peace of mind
- Compact and versatile design, ideal for most smaller WAVs
- Reduced loading times through powered lifting
- Eliminates manual, moving and handling so risks to wheelchair occupant and carer/driver are minimised
- Simple to install and minimal maintenance
- Highly durable and non-corrosive
- Straightforward operation by a single user
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- No additional noise when stowed with anti-vibration features as standard
- Environmentally friendly
- Efficient on site installation by Mobility Networks engineers available in certain regions – details available on request
- Platform dimensions: 700mm (w) x 1200mm (l)
- Overall weight: 88kg
- 100% aluminium
- 350kg SWL
- 12-24V electrical system
- Maximum pressure: 140Bar
- Maximum floor height: 900mm
- Emergency auxiliary manual pump included
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control