Engineered in lightweight yet highly robust aluminium and steel, this is a fully automatic, side door platform lift that is housed in a slimline under chassis cassette.
This pioneering wheelchair passenger lift represents a leading choice for larger domestic vehicles, whereby convertors require a slimline under chassis solution with minimum reduction of ground clearance.
The Slimline Mini-bus Cassette Lift from Mobility Networks is a highly safe and reliable powered platform engineered by leading specialists.
Encompassing proven mechanisms, components and electronics, this side door lift provides a market-leading solution suitable for the majority of larger, privately owned vehicles within the M1 classification.
The platform is constructed in non-corrosive, lightweight aluminium which provides a significant fuel consumption cost saving when compared to heavier competitor lifts. It is fully automatic, retractable and incorporates several safety features for operator and user peace of mind.
It has an automatic anti-roll off stop that only activates when the platform is at ground level and warning lights indicate when the lift is moving. When stowed the complete platform is housed in a watertight stainless steel cassette box so it is protected and hence performance level remain.
This compact cassette is only a mere 90mm in height and includes an auxiliary emergency hand pump for use in the unlikely event of a vehicle power failure.The Slimline Mini-bus Cassette Lift will operate in a smooth and controlled manner due to its durable electro-hydraulic unit and two cylinders. It can be operated simply by a single user via a roaming 4-button pendant.
With its flexible, fast installation, this Mobility Networks’ solution is a highly popular choice with vehicle convertors worldwide.
- Reduced fuel consumption through a world-leading lightweight design
- Slimline cassette and platform design for minimal ground clearance reduction
- Highly durable and non-corrosive aluminium and stainless steel construction
- Safe, anti-slip platform
- Strong, reliable lift built by specialists
- Simple to install and minimal maintenance
- Fully automatic operation
- Straightforward control by a single user
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Anti-rattle, vibration proofed design
- Efficient on site installation by Mobility Networks’ engineers available in certain regions – details available on request
- Environmentally friendly
- 300kg loading capacity
- Slimline cassette dimensions: 90x1720x981mm
- Platform dimensions: 1200x800mm
- 140kg total weight
- 12-24v electrical system
- Maximum 180Bar pressure
- Maximum floor height: 850mm
- Emergency auxiliary manual pump included
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109
- Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control