The fully automatic, Access Mini-bus Inboard Lift is a split or solid platform that provides wheelchair passenger access. It folds to a vertical position within the rear or side of a vehicle when stowed.
It can have a SWL of up to 400kg and 760/ 815/915mm wide platforms are available in lengths ranging from 1135mm to 1600mm. The self-levelling Bridging Plate that provides smooth transfers from the platform to the vehicle are available in widths ranging from 750-900mm. The overall weight is only a mere 165kg and the lift platform can be engineered to be either a single section or split, dependent on legislative requirements across the world.
When folded and stowed vertically, the Mini-bus Inboard Lift still provides some rear or side visibility due to its steel mesh platform. All mechanisms rest on anti-rattle, rubber cushions so there is no additional vehicle noise and fixings remain intact and safe.
This Mobility Networks lift can be raised to an impressive height of 1150mm above ground level for loading adaptability. The advanced electrical system only incorporates high quality components and wiring.
It is easy to fit, operate, and maintain whilst all materials are of the utmost quality so consistent performance and reliability is assured. Triple process, powder-coating is standard across all lifting arms and platform elements for maximum protection against corrosion.
Handrails are rubber coated so that gripping by passengers and operators is easy. Several features that include a manual automatic override system, anti-slip surfaces and automatic, two-piece outboard roll-off stops enhance safety.
- Strongest in class, highly durable and safe
- Extended life through hard wearing stainless steel components
- Easy to install, operate, and maintain
- Complete protection from external corrosion
- Flexible positioning of powerpack
- High quality, reliable mechanisms that are proven to perform
- Minimised down time through straightforward servicing and safety checking
- Service hatch included for easy maintenance
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
- Broad range of options for tailor made specification
- Efficient on site installation by Mobility Networks’ engineers available in certain regions – details available on request
- Spilt or solid platform option suitable for side and rear access
- Strong steel mesh platform providing high visibility when stowed
- Powder coated and rubber dipped components
- Automatic, powered handrail deployment
- Self levelling, two piece, roll-off stop for even contact with irregular terrain
- Advanced electrics with high quality components
- 300kg SWL
- Full, anti-rattle, vibration proofed design
- Manual override on all systems with emergency auxiliary hand pump
- 2-button, easy to use remote control
- High grade plastic wheels for smooth contact with road surface
- Additional zinc plating for increased durability
- Lifting capability upgrades – 350 and 400kg
- Flashing or static LED warning lights
- Microswitch sensor to enable a correct stowage signal
- Audible warning device
- Additional remote controls
- Lift cycle counter
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA, BS6109 and IVA 2009 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO accredited production