This vehicle lift from Mobility Networks is a cassette based, semi/fully automatic telescopic platform available with four levels of specification. It delivers the lightest and most flexible solution on the market engineered specifically for vans, mini and midi-buses.
It delivers the widest range of options available today and its flexible design ensures compatibility with all community transport, local authority vehicles and delivery vans. Whether the Basic, Elite, Premier or Fully Automatic version is specified installation is straightforward. When fitted, fuel consumption savings are impressive when compared to many competitor solutions.
This lift is stowed externally under the vehicle floor in a compact and unobtrusive galvanised box that protects the platform, bridging plate and mechanisms from corrosion. When operated via a two-button roaming remote control, the lift platform will automatically deploy from the cassette.
Manually operated handrails can be replaced by electrically powered versions if the Fully Automatic model is specified. Automatic ‘roll-off stops’ ensure maximum safety when lifting and lowering wheelchair passengers or cargo.
There is a choice of 1410mm, 1510mm and 1610mm platform lengths with associated standard widths of 825 or 925mm. Bespoke versions can be hand built by the specialist Mobility Networks engineers if required and the lift can deliver an industry leading height above ground floor level. The generous surface dimensions allow ample space for the operator to stand on the platform whilst lifting.
- Cassette size: 1000/1100mm (w) x 1200/1520mm (l) x 175mm (d).
- Max lifting height (ground to vehicle floor) 1145mm
- Lift standard weight: 180kg fitted
- 12 or 24 volt electrics
- 2-button remote control
- Automatic bridging plate
- Automatic hydraulic ramp stop
- Twin red rubber coated handrails
- Emergency auxiliary hand pump
- Manual override on all systems
- Interior or exterior pump housing available
- Platform with durable, anti-slip cleating strips
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA, BS6109 Part2, EEC 2001/85 and IVA 2009 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control