This next generation Ski-locker lift from Mobility Networks is a robust, fully automatic large passenger platform that provides side wheelchair access to executive and luxury coaches. It now delivers a more compact design and cutting-edge, remote monitoring for enhanced performance and reduced maintenance down-time.
This latest lift is situated in the ‘Ski-locker’ compartment and is compatible with a range of executive and touring coaches with ground-to-deck heights of up to 1.8m.
This one piece platform delivers safe, sturdy and reliable access for wheelchair passengers and can be fitted retrospectively, or during a new build. Its position within the coach ensures protection from the corrosive effects of road dirt, salt, and spray. In-built anti-rattle technology means no additional noise is produced when in transit and this latest design conforms to all current EU safety legislation.
The new EQ Coach Ski-locker Lift is housed in a smaller, more compact cassette so internal coach storage space is maximised when installed. It provides a 400kg lifting capacity with smooth, controlled mechanisms so that passengers experience peace of mind during transfers. This industry-leading solution also incorporates a pioneering, global tracing system whereby the performance of the lift can be monitored remotely. This ensures Mobility Networks technicians can pro-actively resolve servicing or maintenance issues electronically anywhere in the world. Hence fleet down-time is minimised and lift performance is continually optimised.
The platform size is 825x1220mm and incorporates an anti-slip surface with high visibility edging for added safety. The colour and configuration of these edging strips can be varied to ensure conformity with country specific legislation.
Every component incorporated within the EQ design has been selected for its proven reliability. Mobility Networks only installs high specification parts so that trusted performance is always delivered. From the wiring and hoses, through to solenoids and hydraulics, the EQ Coach Ski-locker Lift brings together the very latest in engineering innovation.
- Most stable platform on the market
- Strongest SWL available today for a coach lift
- Smaller, more compact cassette box so internal coach locker space is maximised
- Minimised down-time and optimised performance through remote monitoring
- Widest ‘travel’ range of operation
- Fully automatic so manual handling risks are eliminated
- Compatible with most coach types, irrespective of body curvature and with no need for chassis modifications
- Strong, durable and safe
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- High quality, reliable components
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
- Efficient on site installation by Mobility Networks engineers available in certain regions – details available on request
- Platform usable size, as standard: 825mm (w) x 1220mm (l)
- Cassette size: 1060mm (w) x 2260mm (l) x 180mm (d)
- Max drop from underside of cassette – 1300mm
- SWL 400kg
- ‘Real-time’, digital servicing and maintenance
- Lift standard weight: 280kg
- Automatic cassette box lock
- Twin red rubber coated handrails
- Reduced 180mm cassette height
- Split roll-off ramps that self adjust to uneven ground
- High quality components, mechanisms and electronics throughout
- Simple effective bridging plate
- Remote powerpack can be installed in adjacent locker
- Upgrade to SWL 500kg
- Extendable handrails
- Flashing or static LED warning lights
- Microswitch sensor to enable a correct stowage signal
- Audible warning device
- Additional remote controls
- Lift cycle counter
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control