The Locker-bottom Lift is a robust, fully automatic large passenger platform that provides side wheelchair access to executive and luxury coaches.
The manually operated telescopic platform delivers safe, sturdy and reliable access for wheelchair passengers and can be fitted retrospectively, or during a new build. Its position within the coach ensures protection from the corrosive effects of road dirt, salt, and spray. in-built anti-rattle technology means no additional noise is produced when in transit.
Despite its size, the coach bottom locker lift from Mobility Networks is remarkably compact when stowed so that storage space is not adversely affected. Platform lengths range from 1.4-2.0m and a choice of either 825mm or 925mm widths are available. Anti-slip edging strips are added to all platform surfaces either in durable black or highly visible yellow, so that safety is enhanced and coach legislation is met.
Every component incorporated within the design has been selected for its proven reliability. Mobility Networks only installs high specification parts so that trusted performance is always delivered.
From the wiring and hoses through to solenoids and hydraulics, the Coach Bottom-locker Lift brings together the very latest in engineering innovation. It is fully PSVAR, DDA and Directive 2001/85/EC compliant and provides a cost effective, high quality lifting solution.
- Enhanced peace of mind for passengers with lowered start position
- Fast and simple installation which saves time
- Cost effective, high quality solution specifically engineered for coaches
- Compatible with most coach types, irrespective of body curvature and with no need for chassis modifications
- Strong, durable and safe
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- High quality, reliable components that are proven to perform
- Minimised down time through straightforward servicing and safety checking
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
- Efficient on site installation by Mobility Networks’ engineers available in certain regions – details available on request
- Platform usable size: 825/925mm (w) x 1410/1510mm
- Cassette size: 1000mm (w) x 1550-2260mm (l) x 220mm (d)
- Max lifting height (ground to vehicle floor) 2000mm
- SWL 300kg
- Lift standard weight: 240-280kg
- Twin red rubber coated handrails
- Can be retrofitted or installed during a new vehicle build
- High quality components, mechanisms and electronics throughout
- Simple, strong, effective bridging plate
- Lifting capability upgrades – 350/400/500kg
- Platforms up to 2m in length
- Extendable handrails
- Automatic cassette box lock
- Flashing or static LED warning lights
- Microswitch sensor to enable a correct stowage signal
- Audible warning device
- Additional handsets
- Lift cycle counter
- Stop-Safe Standard – anti roll-off barrier that is manually slotted into platform end
- Stop-Safe Lite – anti roll-off barrier that is manually slotted into platform end (lightweight alloy construction)
- Stop-Safe Ultra – incorporates safety belts for higher safety specification when loading
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control