This Mobility Networks lift is an inboard, powered platform designed for a wide range of emergency vehicles across the world.
With an impressive 500kg SWL, the Bariatric Inboard Lift is a highly robust lifting solution with the widest platform available today that is capable of moving larger patients. The distance between the vertical lifting arms is a remarkable 1040mm and this lift is the only model that will accommodate the latest Ferno Bariatric stretcher.
It can be designed with either a split or single piece platform and the high grade, aluminium surface provides extra strength for supporting stretchers.
It incorporates an array of intelligent ergonomic features to assist PTS operators and drivers and to ensure moving and handling risks are minimised. The outboard roll-stop will open smoothly even when deployed over irregular surfaces and handrail deployment is automatic.
There is ample room on the platform for both operator and patient and a durable, two-button remote control to operate the lift. When stowed, the platform rests on rubber cushions so there is little or no additional noise or vibration white travelling. A full manual override system is included for use in the unlikely event of vehicle power failure.
- Strongest bariatric inboard lift available today
- Enhanced safety and usability due to oversized platform
- Advanced securement to vehicle for trusted lifting performance
- Strong, durable and safe for high traffic PTS usage or front line service
- Increased patient care as paramedics can travel on lift simultaneously
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Complete protection from external corrosion
- High quality, reliable components that are proven to perform
- Minimised down time through straightforward servicing and safety checking
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
- • Efficient on-site installation by Mobility Networks’ engineers available in certain regions – details available on request
- 500kg SWL
- 915 x 1600mm super sized platform
- 1150mm maximum lifting height
- Soft deployment control
- Automatic powered hand rail deployment
- Durable, anti-slip surface with high visibility edging
- Platform ‘anti-separation’ dead lock
- Bespoke installation kit that eliminates vehicle floor deformation
- Straightforward operation and maintenance
- Powder coated for durability with soft touch rubber dipped hand rails
- 12 or 24v electro hydraulic motor
- Simple two button roaming remote control
- Flexible hydraulic pump positioning
- Meets all EC specifications
- Flashing LED warning lights
- Access Safety Strap – wheelchair belt for extra patient/passenger safety
- Lift cycle counter
- Remote control
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control